Monday, November 7, 2011

Celebrations- Birthday Time

Yesterday was my sweetie’s birthday.  Not one of the little sweets, but my awesome husband, Arnie.  Overall it was a laid back day, with bits of birthday fun thrown in.  After church in the morning, he decided on a yummy cheesecake for his birthday cake, went for a nice walk in the neighborhood and ate dinner at one of his favorite Mexican restaurants, Los Maguey.  We did gifts before Hayden went to bed.  I tease him and tell him he’s getting old.  (Ya, know 29 is almost 30.  Although I don’t actually think 30 is old either, but its fun to joke.)  But its so easy to take those we love for granted, and what better way to celebrate them than think of what wonderful things they bring to us.

He’s a wonderful provider.  I get to stay home with our kiddos while he works and supports us so diligently.  I’m so grateful.

He brings laughter to all of us.  Whether through tickles or teasing, he always has the ability to make us smile. 

He loves our little boys beyond measure.  There’s no question that they are his world and he’s an amazing Daddy.

He loves me even with my quirks.  I love to do things “grannies” do, like garden, knit and sew.  And in spite of my penchant for natural home care products, home birth and organic food, he supports me through it all.

If you can’t tell, he’s a pretty great guy.

We love you and hope your birthday was wonderful!



No comments:

Post a Comment